Tuesday 3 January 2012

30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 1

30 Day Writing Challenge
Day 01: Something you’re looking forward to this year.


I am possibly one of the easiest to impress, and with that comes a sense of nearly constant excitement. The phrases ‘I’ve never been this happy’, ‘I’m so excited’ and ‘can life get any better’ have been said more times than the fingers I am using to type this. That being said the one thing I’m really looking forward to is basically the montage of the past few weeks. My favourite thing to do is travel and this year brings: Bath, Dorset, Prague, Rome, Wales, London at a minimum. Towards the middle of the year I will run out of loan and never receive another so til then I will make use.

Mainly I want to just go sit on a field with a group of mates some bad food and giggle until I pass out from over-tiredness. This will happen, that’s what I’m excited for!

No comments:

Post a Comment